Saturday, December 18, 2010

Now on Facebook

Hope the festive season is treating everyone well. At least here in Aus it is bringing a raft of really interesting (and hyped) films that are opening over the Christmas break which I will be keen to check out. Working in retail at the moment meant the season has also brought me very little free time to write.

However I have managed to get the time to set up a fan page on facebook for this site. So 'like' the page so you can keep up to date with new blogs, as well as the occasional thought in between. I will also be sharing interesting links etc there that don't really warrant a whole article, but I think are worth checking out nonetheless. I am hoping the page will also help me engage with those of you reading out there a little better and on a more regular basis. Follow the link below to get involved:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Not-now-Im-Drinking-a-Beer-and-Watching-a-Movie/129686773759767

No comments:

Post a Comment