Monday, October 3, 2011

Podcast: Jane Eyre starring Mike Wazowski

Once again I helped out The Film Brief with the podcast this week (I’m not sure if I am still helping out, or if I am the podcast now). Jon from The Film Brief and I are now situated in opposite hemispheres meaning this one was done on Skype, so excuse the couple of on-air technical difficulties. We cover a fair bit of ground in this one, catching up on recent release films. Jon gives the low down on Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, I rave about Pina and we both rave a bit about X-Men First Class. We also give our thoughts on the growing trend towards re-releasing films on the big screen. And lastly Jon cuts off my patented sign-off after I don’t shut up. Have a listen to the podcast right here: http://www.thefilmbrief.com/2011/10/podcast-jane-eyre-starring-mike.html.

We also discuss the relative merits of these two films from a director you may have heard of:


No comments:

Post a Comment